||[Oct. 25th, 2009|07:36 pm]
i put a razor blade in that apple!
Well that whole posting eight days in a row plan failed spectacularly, didn't it? Like anyone is surprised. It was never gonna happen. So we'll just say that for the next seven entries that I do manage to post, I'll throw in something that made me happy. There. See? Everyone's a winner.
Today's happy thoughts brought to you by:
Mika's album The Boy Who Knew Too Much. I finally broke down and bought it last night and I've been listening to it all day.
"So I was sittin' there at the bar, and this guy came up to me and he said My life stinks and I saw his gold credit card, and I saw the way that he was lookin' at people across the room, and I looked his face, and you know What a good lookin face, and I just said, Dude. Your perspective on life sucks."
This Leverage fanvid. I love the song, and most of all I love Eliot, Parker, and Hardison.
The Shrine of Jared Padalecki's Ass. No explanation needed.
And now, ten random Sunday night confessions, just because I feel like it.
1. I wish I could master that messy/cool look that so many girls seem to know how to do with their hair. But I think I'm doomed to never get the knack of it. Whenever I try, I just end up looking like Garth in Wayne's World after his experience with the Suck-Cut.
2. I've had Sweet Caroline stuck in my head since Wednesday. Damn Glee.
3. I wish I were British based solely on the fact that their slang is so much more fun than ours. Git. Chav. Yob.
4. I've developed what some might call an "unhealthy obsession" with Christian Kane.
5. I hate that Jim and Pam are smug marrieds now. I hardly even like them anymore. I think Oscar, Kevin, Angela and Andy need their own show. I have no idea what they'd do, but I'm certain it would be hilarious.
6. To this day the smell of Victoria's Secret Love Spell makes me think of my high school locker room.
7. I've gained back all the wait I lost when I started South Beach last month, and I'm really pissed of at myself for it.
8. I rarely, if ever, actually sleep under my sheets. I usually just snuggle down under my comforter.
9. Twice in the last three days I've been locked in my room because of that stupid door that maintenance won't replace.
10. One of my biggest guilty pleasures is reading celebrity gossip rags. US Weekly, OK, Star. I'm addicted. Dignity be damned, I just have to find out what Britney is up to this week.